The ideal design and development process involves a working prototype that is discussed and refined over time.
- Discover Understand the fundamentals of the task and do the required research in order to come up with an initial strategy.
- Plan Organize the collected data and define a hierarchy of priorities and content types. Create an architecture that reflects these structures.
- Sketch Convey these initial ideas into drafts that show how the content could be displayed and start porting the core brand values into the digital space.
- Prototype Translate the core concept into actual code in order to create an interactive prototype that can help identify possible pitfalls or additional requirements.
- Test Make sure the prototype fulfills all specifications and compatibility requirements.
- Discuss Deliver the prototype to the client and analyze feedback. Is there hidden potential waiting to be unlocked? Are there any limitations?
- Refine When on the right track, keep refining the concept. Otherwise go back to Step 3 and sketch some more.
The following principles guide our ideas, creative visions and implementation strategies.
- Innovative Utilize novel technologies and interface design concepts for better design solutions.
- Aesthetic Craft elaborate and graceful user experiences that are truly engaging.
- Reduced Focus on the essential and only deploy what is necessary for a given task.
- Lasting Be fluent in the language of fashion, but create designs that outlast one season.
- Coherent Make the user experience predictable, self-explanatory and unobtrusive.
- Responsive Create platform-independent designs that fluidly adapt to any device or screen.
- Interactive Use dynamic front-end interactions to contribute to the communication of content.
- Accessible Adhere to principles of usability and accessibility for an inclusive web experience.